The Working Together Series includes five interactive self-directed courses. This foundational series for family members and educators includes the following courses:
- Course 1: Introduction to the Working Together Series – Available now!
- Course 2: IEP Meetings and Beyond – Available now!
- Course 3: Listening and Responding Skills – Available now!
- Course 4: Managing and Responding to Emotions – Available now!
- Course 5: Focusing on Interests to Reach Agreement – Available now!
To access the series, visit: https://cadre-workingtogether.inquisiqr4.com/(link is external).
These courses provide families and educators with a number of strategies for working together and through conflict. Anyone supporting children or youth with disabilities may benefit from this series, however, the setting in which collaborative problem solving and conflict resolution takes place within this series is typically the school or IEP meeting.