United Cerebral Palsy’s Respite Connection program has 80+ employees who provide quality, in-home services 24 hours/day, 7 days/week for children and adults having any developmental disabilities.
- UCP Respite Workers are pre-screened, background-checked, fingerprinted, and CPR & First Aid certified
- UCP Respite Workers are instructed to give emphasis to the principles of inclusion, normalization and self-reliance
- UCP Respite Workers may be able to provide transportation to events/activities within the community upon parent’s request
- UCP Respite Workers receive ongoing training to provide consistent support and developmentally- appropriate activities to your family member with special needs
- Respite Connection may be funded by Regional Center of Orange County or privately paid by the family
UCP-OC believes that our high quality of respite services provide support to the family unit as well as enhancing your child’s growth and development.
To learn more about the Respite Connection contact:
- Veronica Valenzuela (714) 824-3092, or
- Rachel Perez (714) 824-3094