The Challenging Behaviors Tool Kit will provide you with strategies and resources to address these behaviors and help support you during difficult situations.
The kit is broken into different sections. You may want to read the kit in its entirety or work through a section at a time:
- Why is Autism Associated with Aggressive and Challenging Behaviors?
- Why is it Important to Do Something about Challenging Behaviors?
- Who Can Help? What is this Idea of a Team?
- What are the Things to Consider?
- What are the Positive Strategies for Supporting Behavior Implementation?
- What Might I Need to Know about Managing a Crisis Situation?
- What are Long Term Solutions and Where Can We Learn More?
- Challenging Behaviors Glossary
To here to download it